Monday, April 27, 2009

A Few Funny Stories




Last night Dylan and I were cuddling. He asked me to scratch his back. Which is unusal cause when ever I've tried to scratch his back before he hasn't liked it. Yet last night he asked me to do so. So i started scratching his back, he said "ahhhh to the left". So i scratched to the left. Then he said, "ahhhh to the right". So i scratched to the right. With which he followed with...."Ahhh yeah that's right!" He's such a little man!! SOOOO cute!











The other day both Dylan and Anya were running laps in the house, nothing out of the ordinary. Dylan ran to the couch first so he cheered, "I win!". Anya finally caught up and also cheered, "I win!", "No Anya, you lose!" Dylan corrected. Anya once again threw her hands up in the air and just as excitedly cheered, "I lose!!!" They go back and forth all the time now! Even in the car they'll go back and forth on who won and who lost, but luckily there isn't any bickering. Good thing Anya is a good sport!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment